I’m really excited to present the WISEducation podcast and episode 1 which is an audio version of ‘Wellbeing in international schools: Are we missing the bigger picture?’
The aim of this podcast is to discuss and explore topical issues facing international school education and episodes will include audio articles taken from the WISEducation blog and also conversations with guests who are paving the way and are having challenging, constructive and needed discussions in international school education!
Looking forward to having and sharing some important discussions about (and with) the international school community!
Series 2, Ep 2 – Rhiannon Phillips Bianco, Leader of Wellbeing and Positive Education and Y6 Class Teacher at the Southlands British International School in Rome – WISEducation Podcast
In this episode I had the absolute pleasure to speak with Rhiannon Phillips Bianco, Leader of Wellbeing and Positive Education and Y6 Class Teacher at the Southlands British International School in Rome. Rhiannon shares her experiences and lessons that she has learned in her previous and current Wellbeing Leader roles. We discuss the work that has influenced Rhiannon's approach to supporting wellbeing in schools, we learn how Rhiannon has adapted her wellbeing work with primary students to now working with students across the whole school, and we talk about the small things that we can do create a culture of support, safety, and wellbeing amongst staff. Rhiannon has a wealth of knowledge and experience combined with a true passion for supporting wellbeing, and it was a real honour to speak with her. I hope you enjoy the episode! You can also check out previous issues of the Wellbeing in International Schools Magazine at: https://www.schoolmanagementplus.com/category/publications/wellbeing-international-schools-magazine/
- Series 2, Ep 2 – Rhiannon Phillips Bianco, Leader of Wellbeing and Positive Education and Y6 Class Teacher at the Southlands British International School in Rome
- Series 2, Ep 1 – Students Together AgaiNst Discrimination (STAND), International School of Helsinki
- Ep 10 – Nunana Nyomi, Associate Director of Higher Education Services, Council of International Schools
- Ep 9 – Tricia Friedman, Creative Content Director with Shifting Schools and creator of the Be A Better Ally podcast
- Ep 8 – Daniel Wickner, founder of Identity-Centered Learning and Elementary Teacher at Hong Kong International School