I’m really excited to present the WISEducation podcast and episode 1 which is an audio version of ‘Wellbeing in international schools: Are we missing the bigger picture?’
The aim of this podcast is to discuss and explore topical issues facing international school education and episodes will include audio articles taken from the WISEducation blog and also conversations with guests who are paving the way and are having challenging, constructive and needed discussions in international school education!
Looking forward to having and sharing some important discussions about (and with) the international school community!
Ep 10 – Nunana Nyomi, Associate Director of Higher Education Services, Council of International Schools – WISEducation Podcast
- Ep 10 – Nunana Nyomi, Associate Director of Higher Education Services, Council of International Schools
- Ep 9 – Tricia Friedman, Creative Content Director with Shifting Schools and creator of the Be A Better Ally podcast
- Ep 8 – Daniel Wickner, founder of Identity-Centered Learning and Elementary Teacher at Hong Kong International School
- Ep 7 – Matthew Savage, founder of #themonalisaeffect and The Data Conversation podcast, and former International School Principal
- Ep 6 – Kathy Wallace, Head of IB Language and Literature, UWCSEA