I’m really excited to present the WISEducation podcast and episode 1 which is an audio version of ‘Wellbeing in international schools: Are we missing the bigger picture?’
The aim of this podcast is to discuss and explore topical issues facing international school education and episodes will include audio articles taken from the WISEducation blog and also conversations with guests who are paving the way and are having challenging, constructive and needed discussions in international school education!
Looking forward to having and sharing some important discussions about (and with) the international school community!
Series 2, Ep 2 – Rhiannon Phillips Bianco, Leader of Wellbeing and Positive Education and Y6 Class Teacher at the Southlands British International School in Rome – WISEducation Podcast
- Series 2, Ep 2 – Rhiannon Phillips Bianco, Leader of Wellbeing and Positive Education and Y6 Class Teacher at the Southlands British International School in Rome
- Series 2, Ep 1 – Students Together AgaiNst Discrimination (STAND), International School of Helsinki
- Ep 10 – Nunana Nyomi, Associate Director of Higher Education Services, Council of International Schools
- Ep 9 – Tricia Friedman, Creative Content Director with Shifting Schools and creator of the Be A Better Ally podcast
- Ep 8 – Daniel Wickner, founder of Identity-Centered Learning and Elementary Teacher at Hong Kong International School